Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 42 / ?]

Korean prostitution and feminism redpill thread

No.7526890 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok, white dude in Korea. I’ve had multiple confrontations with feminists and I’ve been delving into what causes Koreans to turn into crazies. I’ve learned a lot about Korean prostitution, which I’d like to share, and I hope others can chime in.
http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=260

Here’s the best bits
>Koreans like sex. In fact they love it. Consensual, under age, extra marital, kinky; you name it, they do it. But most of all Koreans like paid for sex. Korean men that is. They live for it. They spend millions on it every month. They have countless ways of getting their rocks off for cash. Juicy bars.
>The girls are often underage and held against their will, forced to service grunting adjussis for 30 minutes at a time
>Nearly 20 percent of men aged between 20 and 64 visit prostitutes on average 4.5 times every month, spending a sum that breaks down to 154,000 won (US$ 130) each time. The main reason for the predilection of sex for sale is as always, economics. The average female salary worker can expect to earn substantially less then their male equivalent. Handbags and nose jobs don't just pay for themselves.