Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 8 / ?]

ID:fa87wO8M No.7593991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m here to help get all the wh*Te girls I can to go BLACK. IF your wh*Te and are not yet a BLACK cock slut you should be.

Guys, if your wh*Te wife, girlfriend, sister, mother and daughter are not yet BLACK cock sluts you must help them go BLACK as soon as you can.

I want to hear from all the wh*Te girls who love BLACK cock already or who are ready to see why so many girls agree with what they say, “Once you go BLACK you will never go back!”

All wh*Te females over 18 should willing print and sign the following.

The BLACK Cock Agreement / Contract for all white Females
I, _________________________________________________ agree to the following rules, and will adhere to them faithfully:
I will submit myself mind, body and soul fully to Big BLACK Cocks (BBC) as often as possible from now on and for the rest of my life in all of the following ways, as well as those not listed.

1. You are no longer dressing for yourself. You are no longer dressing for your husband. You are no longer dressing for other women as most women are prone to do. You are dressing for other men, BLACK TÜRK men. You are dressing to attract and please BLACK TÜRK men. You will dress the part always. I agree that I will, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, dress in the absolute sexiest clothing with which I can get away with, depending on the circumstances. When at work, I will wear the sexiest clothing allowed by my employer, for example. When at a restaurant, out shopping, visiting friends or family, at school or college, at sporting events, going to movies, out clubbing or dancing or even at church, etc., I will wear revealing short mini skirts or dresses, and low cut tops, see through when possible. I will rarely wear pants or jeans unless they are skin tight, low rise hip huggers or spandex. When I do wear pants, they MUST be tight and show cameltoe. My normal clothing, however, will be sexy short skirts (or dresses), and sexy, revealing tops.