Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 47 / ?]

Got a problem... Turning into a Flat Tard. HELP!!!

ID:jDrXEIsT No.7597600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>200 Proofs Earth is not a spinning space potato.
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

>200 proofs video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

Turning into a flattard - flat Earth shit is making MUCH more sense to me than my globe Earth belief/teachings through the years.

The main thing that is turning me away is that all images of space, planets, stars, and other things from NASA and affiliated agencies are all cartoons - and cartoons are NOT evidence of reality as we all know.
Clearly NASA is hiding something about space, and I believe it's the shape of Earth...
The more I'm reading about the REAL flat Earth movement (not the fake reilgious based nonsense you see on facebook and youtube), I'm understanding it's not hogwash, and is all about real science - not pseudoscience and untestable nonsense like the ball belief.

For example, Water is always level, it's used in the construction industry to find level also.
All oceans on Earth are demonstrably level as shown to us by lasers, and so on. Water does not stick to balls or the exterior shape of objects, and has never been demonstrated to do so in any lab setting (vacuum or not) ever.
To me, if something cannot be tested, it cannot be seen as truth of reality. Science belongs to the individual, not the institution.

I demand more evidence if I am to believe in the globe Earth once more, as cartoons simply are not real.
I can't find a single image of a REAL satellite in space, I watch the ISS live feed every day, and there are so many glitches and bugs - it is totally unreal. That along with all these retards making "ISS HOAX" videos - showing green screens, wires, and so on, really got me thinking.

>I'm not religious, jesus and god are not real, evolution, big bang theory, and other stuff seems to be largely nonsense also. I am a science based skeptic, and it has lead me to flat Earth seemingly.

BRING ME BACK!