Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!SataniaF9Q
[8 / 6 / ?]

AVGN's Love Live! School Idol Project review

!SataniaF9Q ID:F7R+DFKt No.7605341 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"Love Live! School Idol Project... This japanese animation is a gook abomination! I had more fun watching a salaryman pick through buffalo shit with chopsticks. It follows 9 sluts who want to become "school idols"... What the fuck is a "school idol"?! Back in my high school if you wanted to become popular you just sucked off the football team behind the dumpster. Their leader is a girl named "Honoka", she owns shirt that says "Ho" on it which describes her perfectly. Then you have "Maki", who is voiced by someone named "Pile"... more like "Pile of Shit"! My favorite girl is probably "Umi", you can tell she's sick of everyone's bullshit, I like her. Don't even get me started on "Nico Yazawa", everyone time she says her fucking catchphrase "Nico Nico Nii" I wanna Nico Nico Knee her in the ovaries to prevent that putrid skank from reproducing. Overall this show makes me want to kill myself like the samurai did, imagine what they'd have to say about this shit? They would have been begging for a third nuke!"

Holy fucking shit James.
What the fuck was he thinking?!