Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[75 / 10 / ?]

No.7609282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am an engineer and my wife is an immigration lawyer, we both have good jobs and have discussed having a child at some point in the near future.

My wife is now pregnant and she wants it aborted because she is worried "she isn't ready". She has been pregnant for a few months now and has pleaded with me at multiple points to abort it.

In the month or so leading up to her pregnancy she had been spending a lot of personal time with a 17 year old South Sudanese boy she had been trying to avoid the deportation of (it succeeded). I have met the South Sudanese boy with my wife, and looking back at the encounter I recognise that he was inappropriately touching her multiple times when I was around, with her trying to shoo him away and looking uncomfortable BECAUSE I was watching. I think the Sudanese boy has impregnated my wife and she is trying to get the baby aborted so I don't find out when she gives birth to a half-black child. We both have blue eyes and light brown hair as well, so I would know for sure when my genes were getting muddied out.

Pic kinda related as she looks like my wife