Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 34 / ?]

No.7633082 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Italy fucking sucks.

I've been staying here a while and it's terrible. Everyone seems to act sub 90 iq. No one works. Cops let tourists do what ever they want. Climb in ancient shit who cares. All the cops are dirty, dirtier than their cities with trash everywhere. Everything is a tourist trap. Literally everything. They never give you explanations for anything. They just mumble broken English, spanish, or French ans get visibly upset when you cannot understand them. Again. everyone is fucking LAZY. on their phones playing games when they should working. Literally entering the vatican museum to see amazing pieces and the ticket lady was playing games on her phone.

I always had beautiful visions of Rome hearing tales of Roman empire. I guess all the rats survived while the brave latins died. Seems every war leaders just betray their brave soldiers and the rats stay home to breed.

One day I hope to displace the "italian" people and make them wonder the desert for 80 years ans become a tribe of scheming Italians. They already act like jews qhy not displace the ETERNAL ITALIAN.