Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3K91y/4RaVR
[16 / 3 / ?]

NEETs

!!3K91y/4RaVR No.7637665 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey fellow NEETs, ever notice how the world has to keep moving? And when I say the world I mean the people in it. They have to keep moving and working, and when one well dries up moving onto the next, like a nomad on the move to survive, or they die, they have to always move and find work otherwise they will die or their quality of life will be drastically diminished, such as becoming homeless and forced to take embarrassing handouts from the government and other organizations such as non-profits who give aid to the cripplingly poor, much like many of us NEETs are on. They fear not keeping and staying in motion will lower their position in the social strata in society, as if they need social acceptance as if it is some kind of fix, like a bad drug. I suppose many do not get very high in the social strata, but they keep up like busy worker bees simply accepting the position they can get in the social ladder, and sticking with it, many like dogs. More often than not based on their education level. Just something interesting I noticed pertaining to the social science of Sociology. I feel like a god in my own right by being a NEET, it's like I am stopped, freeze framed in the world, set up on a timeless high place looking down on the world trying to constantly move to survive, like I am a god. I plan on studying economics next, another branch of the social sciences, just like sociology.

If it's one thing I've learned it's that religion is the most important thing in existence, and it should come first before anything else, especially profits, popularity, and fame. Religion will make you a god, being a NEET will make you a god. All in all, I hope to apply all of the knowledge I have acquired and obtain a giant mansion(which I will also use to hold value, net worth) and have a huge library in it with encyclopedia volume sets and books. My brain is my most valuable commodity and the knowledge in it is my most valuable asset.

I am a god.

https://youtu.be/rG-rwyQOQPI