Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[122 / 22 / ?]

Your focus begins now. (last try)

No.7682479 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last thread died with no replies, I think I know the missing ingredient (pic related)

Now, that I have your attention.

Not sure about you, but as of late, things in my opinion have gotten quite fragmented. I just now found myself with 10 tabs open, a random thread with billions of GPS coordinates and people looking them up to find fucking sticks and random nonsense. Another thread with a fake happening that turned out to be balloons, another thread about the world ending due to some magic prophecy...

Thats all well and good, but I would like to try and pool our wasted time, if at all possible in [a political manor], and try to collectively sum up our wasted time, and maybe help other avoid doing so in a similar manor. This place is usually hectic, but lately it is in overdrive, what is /pol/ about anymore? I am no janny, nor care what people discuss or even wish for them to not discuss it. I just want to focus for now, on something real.

So, now that you and I are suddenly inside the focus and non-distraction bubble. What is going on around us? What is real? Praytell.