Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

CAUTION: CRINGE THREAD

ID:6sH5cHJw No.7744616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is a female only catholic school that I know of which recently got into controversy over homosexual marriage and that topic in general. Since I know that /pants/ is knowledgeable on this subject because you are gay yourselves I present the problem to you. There was a speaking over at the school by a woman I assume that involved women’s rights, empowerment, and all that shit. She mentioned at one point that you can marry whoever you want, but then corrected herself by saying that it’s a catholic school and that she shouldn’t be saying that. The girls listening to this still applauded regardless. After the speaker left, the school’s priest came on the podium and basically stated the church’s view on homosexuality. There was a protest on this yesterday by the girls wearing rainbow ribbons and taking photos of the known hot lesbians at the school and putting them up. There’s also been rumors going around entailing that the priest said that homosexuals would go to hell during that speech but it was faked just to further ruin their reputation. What’s your thoughts on this