Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 2 / ?]

Jobs

ID:8iGSFiXJ No.7746714 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Loser here.

Been unemployed for 7 months. Can't find jackshit. What would YOU do if all you have is a worthless associate's degree and approaching mid 20s?

Top depressed at the moment to finish the bachelors (it would probably take me about 10-14 months to finish it). Need 21k to fonish with no debt. Problem is I need 40k for something else and without it, I'll definitely end my life.

Also, have been suicidal for 7 years and I feel like my brain doesn't work anymore. Feel dysfunctional. Too mentally weak to cope with anything anymore so I became a sloth. Mental health hospitals and therapy are total 100% bullshit so don't suggest that. Been there, done that.

Last interview I went to was for a security job. Faggots never called me back. I thought I did okay. Low unemployment rates yet this fucking hard to get jobs for the ones I apply for... wtf

Can't network into a job either. Can't really do social jobs anymore since my nerves can't take it. Tired of getting talked to like a pile of shit.

Also, not willing to do a general labor job again because if you aren't willing to work 60 hr shifts, they will lay you off asap. Fuck those hours.
>inb4 having to start at the bottom
I knew a general laborer that was there for over 20 years. There is no such thing as "starting from the bottom and moving up".

I feel stuck and like a loser. Just want a chill useless teaching job. Should have just done this from the beginning.

So... I can't even fix this life anymore. Just a dead end.