Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

ID:IBPQJbZK No.775464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can somebody rate an excerpt from my story?

Troy sat in the chair. Troy sat in a room of light brown wood and silk background of sad blue flowers on a background of yellow. Repulsive and tacky had short words to describe the chewing gum under the table resided as Troy rubbed his fingers dry on top. Troy worked with a character of beautiful hairline mountainous, blond hair blue eyes that went undetected and often remarkably bright. His small pink rubber nose would glow with pride as he would bend his head down gracefully. His name was Seth. Never would they talk. They just say "Hi" and then shuffled awkwardly in their chairs uncomfortable until their work was completely idiotic and unrecognisable. They collected information apparently useless as a garbage man collects the spoiled food in downpour in the ghettos, said Troy's mother often.

I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking.