Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

ID:JaFswXdI No.7755290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I refused to believe what religion nuts rubbed in my face at first, but after dozens and dozens of failed attempts to disprove them I caved in. Now my eyes are open to the truth they preach:

Homosexuals are a byproduct of an ill society, and beyond the veil of innocence and tolerance they're nothing more than self-objectifying sex addicts. The first thing that crosses an homosexual person's mind when the subject of relationships is brought up is sex, they're blinded by the fleeting pleasure of orgasm while everything else concerning long-lasting relationships or romantic love is leagues beyond them.

They're inept, dysfunctional men and women devoid of morals and prospects, and the "relationships" they cultivate with their multiple partners is based solely on unfaithfulness, dehumanization and sex addiction.

The lack of risk of impregnation is another factor that plays a major role in the promiscuity of homosexuals, and it doesn't come as a surprise that a large part of the HIV victims are homosexuals since they'd be willing to pound the first guy they meet at the corner of the street if they could.

There is no such thing as a trustworthy homosexuals, homosexuals are filthy heartless pigs who deserve to be confined to their bedrooms, and in the worst case given a death sentence. Commitment and faithfulness are the cornerstones of relationships, and a relationship built on sexual desire reduced man to the level of a unhinged swine looking to quench his uncontrollable sexual desire only to be ultimately overcome by it - loyal and devoted gays are a fabrication of faggot propaganda to trick people into normalizing whoring and degeneracy.