Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

Like buttons.

ID:LGGZH/Td No.7777624 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, I've had enough. This is it, this is the final straw. I really hated all of 4chan an the bullshittery that has been ensued over the past few years. The anons, the mods and jannies are fucking retards, but I never would of thought gook moot, out of anyone to add one of the most terrible things to 4chan. A fucking like button, are you actually retarded. I mean 4chan was all about standing up for those who had fringe and unpopular opinions. 4chan is known for it's absurdity and completely hysterical banter among other anons. But now you only fucking care about your score, as if some fucking subjective blue button besides your name means somethings.

You are genuinely retarded for thinking that actually means something. I'm so done with this shitpit, this is the point where gook moot fucking failed. Mark my words, in the next 5 years this site will be fucking done. You're an idiot if you think i'm joking or making a dumb shitpost. This is one of many dumb decisions and actions this site has made.

Fuck you all for making this happen.