Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

ID:5OOo3Wg7 No.7793508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
At age 35 Arthur needs his genitals removed. That is common for anthropomorphic animals. He will also lose his penis. Not just his balls and scrotum and his proestate. His penis is removed last so they can reroute his urethra so he can sit to pee. He is at the hospital stripped naked ready to get his gentials removed from his body so he won't die if they fall off him.

"Okay let's tell you what i will do," said the doctor, "Remove your prostate first and remove penis last."

"I know that," said Arthur, "Genitals at our age gets them removed for us anthropomorphic animals."

"Then time to make you sleep," said the doctor, "And remove your genitals so they wont fall off killing you."

"I am ready to be fully castrated," said Arthur, "Bye penis see you, my balls, sack, and proestate see you in a jar."

"Yes they will be floating in a jar," said the doctor, "Now let's remove your genitals."

They put the mask with the general anesthetic comes out of. The doctor slowley removed his gentials from his proestate to his penis and made him a new pee hole between his legs. Then regenerated the area so it is like he never had genitals. His genitals is now floating in a jar. He woke up saw no genitals. He is glad they are off by a doctor than them fall off of him.

"Good they are off," said Arthur, "Now my front is now as smooth as females fronts."

"They came off easy," said the doctor, "And i regenerated the area so we made it nice and smooth as girls and women."

"You are sure very good at castration," said Arthur, "As well as removing penises."

"That i am," said the doctor, "As well as removing female vagina's."

"That is good," said Arthur, "Thanks for removing them. Your the best castrator ever."

"That i am," said the doctor, "And your very welcome so your genitals wont fall off because you no longer have a penis."

He went home then. In two days Buster and Francine get theirs removed.