Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

What's the best pussy you have ever had?

ID:jAvO43Af No.7800254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have so far banged a white trash girl of unknown origin, a pale jewish girl with a witch tit, an austrian/irish girl and a hispanic girl. I've hooked up with countless girls but those are the ones I have banged. My experience is as follows: The white trash girl took my virginity and she was mediocre I just stuck my dick in and didn't know what the fuck I was doing she had a nice thin body I remember it as nice, the jewish girl had the tightest pussy and a really thin pale body and jet black hair it was a nice contrast, the irish/hungarian girl was majestic with green eyes and also a pale body but more big boned but with a mediocre almost flat (but still appealing) ass, the hispanic girl had a thin waist and a thick phatty like Remy Lacroix and wanted to fuck me 24/7. I can't say I have a preference really. They all brought something to the table that was unique and yet they all kind of sucked in one way or another. I guess I like the hispanic girl the most but I also really liked the pale skin and dark features contrast of the jewish girl. What are your experiences? if any.