Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!SE49njKnYU
[28 / 4 / ?]

!SE49njKnYU ID:q4Cxjms2 No.7832464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why dfuck women so often talk about their feelings while the only thing they really care about is your ability to provide their existance?! And even if so, they will easily get bored by you if your interests are slightly different from some local shite. They need both mental and material support. I've lost all my empathy towards the women, all I need is their flesh but nothig else, you know. I gave up on seeking not a dumb thot with the lowgrounded intersts on some casual shite. Love is dead anone: you may spend money on the presents, you may spend time on looking better than a shitepile, but it's all nothing if there's a sophistic fuck who is 'on the same wave' with her. The perfect state for a woman is when there's a guy to talk with and a guy to fuck her. They can't choose only one thing, their nature is to be torn between. There are only two histirical states of the women: to be property and to be thot. You will never find love anone, all the gentleness they share with us is just a play and feeding with breakfasts in order to sell their means of reproduction by three times higher prices. The world somehow is too complicated, why can't it just be a bit brighter and simpler?