Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

ID:n/RP+0hE No.7869421 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here we are, in the """streets""" of Jew York Shitty, leading me lads, or brothers in arms as they are now, in a cavalry charge against the weakling blobs of fat running around the area screaming and pleading for us not to slay them. We ready our swords at the appropriate stance and I signal for the charge, galloping away with our horses on the streets, hacking and slashing away at the inferior necks of the eternal *nglo, as they do not have the warrior spirit in them they are weaklings panicking and fleeing like ants. Me and the lads keep on swinging our swords, but there are quite a lot of degenerates out here in this street, so it takes a while, some of them don't get their heads fully decapitated so they end up dropping down and twitching in a flurry of seizures, going limp at once, as all *nglos should be. Once we are finished with these hedonists, I get word that the eternal *nglo is sending reinforcements from their so called military, pathetic if you ask me, but we won't use defensive tactics, as the Based Romanian warrior spirit cannot allow for such a cowardly thing, we will charge them head on to prove ourselves as the supreme hegemon of this world. Once they arrive in their tin cans and with their flimsy chink technology, they are easy pickings for our cunning tactics and superior metalwork. A couple of swings later and they are all down, and we didn't lose a single lad. After this is done we get the explosives out of our baggage and plant it at the foundation of some architecturally disgusting state, quite large, and quite ugly. So we plant the explosives and then they go off, vanquishing this symbol of hedonism once and for all from this world. After we are done purging the streets of the eternal *nglo I call for an airstrike to level this entire slum, as this place is tainted by the evil.... and it would be a shame if I left any scum alive. Moments later the lads arrive, drop the bombs and we call it a job well done. Soon, they will all fall.