Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Can someone interpret my dream?

ID:/NcgLdoE No.7890632 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I dreamt that I and someone else were playing some online game and about to lit fire around a hole in the ground to summon a dragon. Now, I thought the dragon was too strong for us and was just gonna btfo us hard so I stayed next to the exit, ready to run.
The summoning had two steps: step 1 lit the fire, step 2 I don't know, but while dreaming I was aware there were two steps.
So, between steps, instead of getting a dragon, some very strong player entered the dungeon instead and attacked us. I'm not aware what happened to my unnamed buddy, but I ran, and he came after me. There were no safe zones in this game as far as I can tell, and he followed me into the own, the bank, my own home, everywhere.
He didn't manage to attack me, but if I stopped I knew I'd be dead. I logged off and whenever I logged on he was there again, laughing, no matter when I logged on.
After several times trying to run I noticed he'd only leave me alone when I found a crowd and stayed next to them, but even then he'd street close, waiting for me to be alone.
I logged off again and found out his profile on Facebook. He seemed like some lower class guy who liked to spend money to look dandy and I was about to find out his working time so I could log on when he was working and I could escape, but then I woke up.

What does it mean?