Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

Might lose virginity tonight

ID:Hq5Vhd+K No.789921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Right lads, I could use some advice.

22 year old (kinda) virgin looking to actually relax so that I can enjoy sex rather than find it stressful.

I've been seeing a girl for a few months now and she's definitely into me. It's fairly long distance and we both have conflicting work schedules so we don't meet very often, but she's coming over to my place for takeout in about 20 mins or so.

My housemate has gone out for dinner so we'll have the place to ourselves. I've slept with her before but we didn't go to vaginal intercourse because my heart always goes into overdrive due to nerves and I can't perform at all because the nerves erase the arousal I feel when with her clothed. Consequentially I just end up fingering her as we spoon. It's not very nice, so I'm interesting in any advice on how I can calm down.

She's very shy and a bit of a nerd. Nice D cups. Wide hips. Dark blond. Meme lover. She's also a virgin so doesn't realise how truly awful I am in bed, and her last bf abused her so the bar is set really low. In her view I'm too good for her and she has said such many a time (I disagree).

Also, pizza or Chinese?

[spolier] >tfw also have a secret chubby fetish which just makes things more awkward [/spoiler:lit]