Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 5 / ?]

ID:rBmg+s+x No.7927285 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello guys im back on 4chan once again. as you could tell i've been away for a long time and i have an explanation. alice's orbiters have captured me and put me through erotic torture for about a week. It was the most traumatizing moments of my life and most men would have broken after an an hour of what i have been through. Fortunately i was able to escape before they injected me with hrt and had me join them. i wasn't able to get to a laptop or any sort of electronic since i was stranded in the middle of tokyo with no phone and had no knowledge of Japanese. I was marked in the forehead with a heart and cross that the tranny orbiters had carved with their long disgusting nails. i had no cash, was starving, thirsty, and only had a pants on because the tranny orbiters would constantly rub their filthy mutilated genitals against my torso for their own sexual arousal. so i was shirtless begging people for money. I couldn't go to the police since i was marked and i was afraid the police would know that i was a prisoner of alice's crime syndicate and capture me to get the privilege of sucking alice's pp. An old man came by and asked me where i got that mark, and before i could answer i was knocked out by a couple of thugs that got the jump on me and was captured again. I was actually taken in by yakuza led by said old man. The old man (whose name was kazuhara but his lackies called him yuki) was able to recognize the mark on my forehead and knew what happened. Apparently he had heavy beef with alice 3d and despised her. I asked him why, and he told me how they captured his son and converted him to a tranny orbiter. He was able to track down his son but out of shame for what he had become, he killed him. Since that day He swore vengeance against alice and would stop at nothing to see her(him) dead (of course i wouldnt want that because no one deserves to die). I told him what happened to my son and wife. And he sympathized with me.