Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / ?]

ID:Rd04Nf33 No.7963684 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
does anyone else here like to slice peoples' dicks open and drink the blood? It is a favorite pasttime of mine. First I go on grindr and pose as a cute twink. I message them my address and say the door is open inviting them to come in. Once I see them enter the trap house (literaly) on security camera the door slams shut and auto locks. I then approach them with a shotgun and force them into a corner of the room. I order them to get on the ground in a starfish position. Next I get on top of them and start fucking their ass. Whilst tearing their anuses inject horse tranquilizer. One time this guy tried to pull some krav maga jiu jitsu type shit on me so I blew his head off with a shotgun. Sedated I tie him onto a restraint table and wait until the medications wear off. He usually wakes up with no idea of where he is an I love seeing their faces when i walk into the room with various instruments of torture at my disposal. My favorite method is to insert a needle into the urethra and electrocute their penises from the inside with it. Sometimes I get a tasty weiner from the heat cooking it from the inside out. Last time I just found this little boy, drugged him and sliced his penis open down the middle exposing the urethral tube and drink the massive amounts of blood oozing from his cock. He often turns pale. I then drop off the boy at his parents house like nothing ever happened until he wakes up in severe agony of his sliced open penis and heroin withdrawl.
also im jewish btw.
disclaimer: i didnt actually do any of this and its just a fantasy