Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[303 / 48 / ?]

Now Hiring

No.7977911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We are seeking a highly motivated and responsible team player who is NEVER late for any reason to fill our entry level position.
IF YOU ARE EARLY THEN YOU ARE ON TIME!
8+ years experience preferred
BS MS preferred
18+

RE.SPON.SI.BIL.I.TIES.
INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Ability to hold 50+lbs regularly
Ability to stand for 8+ hours without sitting down.
Answering multiple phone lines at a time
Resolve customer complaints
Must have a state driver's license
Plaster a fake smile on your face and never portray any other emotion than how happy you are to be representing your humble employer.
Must not be married or have any kids that may result in an 'emergency' leave from work.
Keep EVERYTHING spotless all the time
Ability to multitask a plus.
Retrieve my coffee and handle my schedule
Must have smartphone with unlimited data and storage.
Must have reliable vehicle manufactured in the last two years.

Ability to power through 'breaks' and continue the job assigned to you.

Must be available M-F 7am - 11pm S-S 8am -10pm
Available weekends and holidays.
12-15 hours/ week
We don't work hours, we work tasks. You leave when the job is done even if that's hours after your 'shift' has ended. I'm also unable to tell you when that might be and I don't expect it to matter since you shouldn't have a family or be making plans because I might need you here. But I might not I don't know lol
If you have a second job or 'need' a second job to help supplement your income, please be aware that if I need you here and you are unable to show up for work because 'YOu aRE At YOUr othER JOb' then I will be forced to terminate our working relationship.

Wage will be discussed during interview. But I will be deciding what I pay you between $8 and $9.

Must be willing to submit background check, random drug tests, access to social media, location, photos, and mic.

Posted from my iPhone