Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 6 / ?]

ID:aB7UJCJ0 No.7998470 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate unions

They are the fucking cancer of the world, even worse than the degens who like lolis

I'm a super at a hardware store where, not to the shock of anyone, they don't do anything. Here's some of the shit they get up to

>fat forklift fuck knocks a pallet full of glass panels with his machine
>causes it to dangle about 20ft in the air in the main warehouse
>leaves it there despite customers being close
>comments on how he didn't get his 15 minute break before he fucks off for the rest of the day
>i deal with the mess because everyone else was panicking

>ex coke fiend with face tat baby daddy thinks she's hot shit because she's got an ass
>absolute cunt to deal with, refuses to do work, socializes all day
>expects student part timers to do her work for her
>her department is a mess for days
>me and my crew clean it up
>she tries to chew me out in front of customers because it isn't organized to her liking
>i stay professional

Will share more stories on next post

Main point is that these guys blow. They make my life hell, I have to balance the jobs of three people every shift. I get paid $10 less per hour than these fucks.

Heard word from upper management that they may be closing the store in a few months because of their shit. Most of these union faggots are all boomers working since the 1980s, they have no real skills, no sense of self-preservation to cut their shit, no understanding of how the real world works since their union has covered them

I am so erect at the thought of this all blowing up in their face
>The schadenfreude will me immense and tasty

In the mean time, what are some steps I can take to legally and subtly fuck with them?
Taking all suggestions, and will follow up in a few days with the results if I get anything good