Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:D/DAUKy4 No.8008829 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My hands contract drastically as i enter the lands of the unknown. A name that barely makes the region justice. Everything here is dark, creeping upon your spine. I can feel the leeches slowly crawling trought my leg as i submerge my feet on the pitt. The feeling of crawling, tiny and slimy worms they are.I dont see them, but they slowly creep up into my pussy. My body shakes, i want to scream, but that will alert the others and make it worse. For now, i must let them rub me as i slowly submerge in them. I go down, chest deep. The cheeky fuckers crawled all the way up to my face. None of them have inserted themselves yet, but... fuck... i feel like... just dont think about it aghhh,,, i. i just ow, oh, no i just, keep going, keep going. I must continue walking trought them. Like when i was a little girl on the ball pit, let them touch you, you must keep walking. Yes, that´s it, continue. You can't cum here. Just imagine if you gave up this early. They would, agh, dam oh, NO ITS, not AGHHHHHhhhh... ahh