Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 1 / ?]

ID:3hIJTuRE No.8028828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1 DAY LATER........
LADS, NOW THAT THOSE FUCKKKKKKINNGGGGG AMERICUNTS ARE NO LONGER TAINTING THE LAND OF BAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEED ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES, SUCH AS THE FACT THAT THE TRAITOROUS ANGLO PUPPET IS STILL IN CHARGE OF THESE LANDS
>WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THAT THEN?
WE'LL SNEAK INTO HIS MANSION AND CAPTURE THAT FUCKING NIGGER, IT'LL BE EASY, THE CUNT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GUARDS, AFTER WE DO THIS, YOU'LL SEE FOR YOURSELF
LET'S GET ON WITH IT LADS
Meanwhile in the U.S.......
>Colonel, intel tells us that there's a group of suspicious people always following the Romanian President, we think they may be trying to learn about his schedule, what do you think sir?
>Hmmmmmm....
>Send in a couple of marines to the President's Manor and put them on a commercial airliner, disguising them as Romanian civilians arriving from vacation.
>Yes, sir.
>And Lieutenant.
>Yes sir?
>Be careful out there.
>Dismissed.
AT THE PRESIDENT'S MANOR.......
>Alright team, let's be careful and observant out here, the Colonel didn't send us to protect the President for no reason, so be on your guard, you heard the recent news haven't you?
*DING DONG*
>AH, ah ja, jaaaaa das didlo is ein gutt in mein anuz, ahhhhh, jaaaaaaaaaa mein pleasuring zenzations ovv...... OH FU-, egzcuze me, jew must be ze gardz ze Colonel told me about, ja?
>Yes, sir, we're here to protect you from any dangers that might show themselves around here.
>Very gutt, very gutt, come in then.
>Sir, have you noticed any dubious individuals following you around yesterday?
>Vell, I zid notizce some people fvolloving me around with hats and trench coats during my daily routine, and sometimves zey bumpved into mve, making rude and subvtle gestures at mve.
>Got it, sir, we won't bother you anymore.
>Everyone, secure the perimeter.
ALRIGHT LADS, WE'VE ARRIVED AT THIS FUCKKKKKING GROTESQUE AND HEDONISTIC DWELLING, LET'S SEE WHAT THE CUNT IS UP TO, TAKE OUT YOUR BINOCULARS
*ZOOM*
*ZOOM*