Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

ID:NBiexupQ No.803415 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So i met an english guy at an airport bar and we started talking about politics and such. At first i thought he was smart but oh was i wrong he turned out to be a pathetic normie. So we were sipping beer when started talking about the recent manchester attacks. Apparently a famous political figure stated that the problem was with the faulty immigration policies and that they needed to be ammended asap. So as anyone would expect a big number of british people started lashing at him for being intolerant and pol incorrect. Now at this point i thought he was on that guy's side since I made it pretty clear that i was in no way shape or form remotely religious i was even drinking during fasting hours. What i said next was "yeah these guys are called normies on the internet they're basically braindead sheep who cannot think of themselves". As you would imagine the look on his face was of utmost shock and absolute embarrassment and shame it would have made a pretty dank meme xD so anyways i pitied the guy and bought him a beer and continued to talk to him like a normie