Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:3epjBQqF No.8034473 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You're all retarded nigger faggots. For you to not wake up would be greater to obtain than heaven. One day without having a billion cocks up your ass is too much to ask for, is it you handicaped fuckers? It's like a competition for you, whoever can have the most cum inside his asshole wins, right? It must be so, I refuse to believe you're this fucking gay. Moving your atrocidad of a body ONE (1) inch makes you exhausted. You have no job. You have no friend. You have no life. Yet you pride yourself in thinking you're relevant enough to make everyone know how much of a nigger faggot you are. Jesus christ just take the god damn rope and end it all, your dragon dildos should have been enough for you to reconsider your life, but nooo, you had to go further, you had to become what you are today, munching on every single cock you see, swallowing every single bit and even going as far as cumming in a god damn cup and bloody drinking it. Your fat fingers can barely muster to type something, your ass is still bleeding from the time your chair broke. But then, what's the difference between having a flesh rod inside your ass and a metal one? I wouldn't be surprised to hear you moan, you gigantic fucking faggot. Your mental illness has rotten so badly inside you you're now embracing it, posting in /lgbt/ and pretending you're a "cute girly girl x333". This thirst of yours to participate and garner any kind of attention is only equal to your thirst for cum, hence why you feel the obligation to post your tranny threads every fucking where. Your father is crying, and your mother regrets birthing you. Your flamboyant attitude doesn't get you anywhere, except into arguments on the internet. Going outside WILL result in your death, the distance is far too much, and there won't be your favourite dildos. I'd feel sad for you, spending all of your time here, but you're so little aware of yourself you don't seem to realise you have been dragging your life far too long. Kill yourselves.