Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

ID:+N1xa8K7 No.804932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If look to Public Media (CNN, Fox, etc) read sites like reddit, USA seems so great country. But i just accidentally went to reddit r/all (i'm russian so you cant blame me i am normie for this, russians omnivores at information and basically aint care which sites are for whom, they just interesting) so i went to r/all and it was meme from r/4chan about chicaga and fallout. So i went to youtube and typed. Chicago ghetto. I went to thi video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WBjkwRug0 and there are tons of same suggetsed videos like from Chicago, Detroit and else.

I think this is and apex of propaganda. Until you wander to this ideo you think that USA is great country, but you encountering such videos and you just think OH NO IT SEEMS I DONT WANT GO IN USA (still want though i really dont care)

thats really big differecne. i think russian/european tx channels must broadcast such videos from usa 4 hours per day at prime time. so nobody could think USA is totally okay (which isnt)

also american news are too polit correct even to your enemies. if read about russia in american news, russia seems pretty nice place. but if you would knew russian and read russian internety i dont know what would you think but all looks much worse here if you read russian news, than if read american (though americans are lying about economic situation here - that we are all poor, Moscow, St. Petersburg and some other big cities have really decent european level of life)

I think you americans are had too big way to politcorrectness. If you would lift it the world would be seems muck darker palce for you and you would see real life without pink eyeglasses