Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

Welp anons, I can't join the army.

ID:v7GIfzZJ No.8069387 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
NOTE: (Skippable) Before we start, you might remember a thread that was talking about how the OP was going to get tested for his aspies and such to see if he's fit to join the army. (You most likely don't.) Well I'm finally back to report. Sorry for the wait, turns out that on that day it was just a meet and greet, after that the actual testing. Today I just got the results. I figured I may as well not tell you as you would just be disappointed or something like that. Anyways onto the results.

RESULTS: So my IQ is 117, and I have a "superior intellect" when it comes to visual things, everything else is decent. I have improved greatly with my aspies, but just 3 minor things hinder me from joining. They can be fixed but they read as follows:

> Bad at transitioning. (Well I at least look like I can't transition. Feel free to ask what I mean by that.)

> More anxious than the average person. (Same thing with the previous hinder.)

> Lacking friendship. (Which I guess means that I can't communicate with people, despite the fact that I can do it.)

Again sorry for the wait, then again I highly doubt you remember this as stated before. Take this what you will.