Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

ID:NFYIOiMZ No.8075508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>“Oh my f-f-ucking christ,” Alex groaned. “Dat’s rite,” Jamal mumbled, watching his huge black dick parting those sweet white cheeks. “Open up fo’ Daddy, bitch.” The pressure, the burning, stretching, tearing pressure built as Jamal’s cock edged forward. He was only a third of the way in, and already he’d hit clenching resistance from Alex. “Open dat ass up,” a guard growled. “I-I can’t, k-k-kings,” Alex cried. “Open da fuck up, whiteboi!” Jamal screamed. “Or I’ll brand yo’ ass!” Alex fought to control his breathing. His hands clung to the grass on the forest floor, and he tried to calm himself. Jamal’s enormous dick felt like a freight train running right through him, barreling through his insides, but he overcame the urge to fight it. Instead of clenching down on it, he accepted the violation. He let it in. He let his ass accept the glistening daddy dick. “Dat’s good,” Jamal groaned. He kept his tough exterior, but he was obviously in love with Alex’s sweet little boipussy. It felt amazing gripping his giant black python. “Dat shit feel real fuckin’ good. Fuck yeah.” Jamal thrust further inside Alex. And further still. Finally Alex’s ass clenched again, with Jamal’s cock only halfway inside him. “Muhfuckin’ faggot!” Jamal yelled, frustrated. “We dun’ tried dis da easy way, we gon’ have ta do dis da hard way, bitch. Open da FUCK up!” Jamal buried the hot insta-brand into the soft white flesh of Alex’s right ass cheek. As the brand seared into his flesh, Jamal thrust his huge black dick all the way in, balls deep, as Alex’s body reflexively bucked and struggled against the pressure and searing heat. “Ahhhhhhh!” Alex screamed, his wails echoing into the night. “Take it, faggot!” one guard said, shoving his cock into the whiteboi’s mouth. “Stop cryin’, bitch!” the other said, slapping his heavy dick against Alex’s face, tears falling down atop its shaft.