Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

ID:7Tnn+P1k No.8097549 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I met a chick at my job in Mexico. My kitchen lead helped break the ice by saying things like "Scott likes you, etc" and she'd reply "it doesn't mean anything if he doesn't say it himself. Until I finally did. Weeks went by, flirting, toying with each other at work. She had a boyfriend, but apparently that didn't bother her. Maybe she's unhappy with him and saw something in me?

Nevertheless, came the day where she decided it'd be her last day at our job. She came to me and said, "if I don't see you again after today, I want you to know that I like you too." Hours went by and then came her out time, she came to me, and instead of the traditional kiss on the cheek goodbye in Mexico, she kissed me on the lips and we made out. Those few seconds were the happiest i've felt in ages. Now, work feels empty without her presence there.

What does it mean when a woman tells you that and kisses you like that, but remains with her boyfriend? Was I just some toy? Will she leave him and then her and I can be more?

I miss her dearly.