Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 5 / ?]

America is shit

ID:yb4+Mceg No.813326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We all know it. We put on this "ya merica" attitude for the internet, mainly because we think its funny. Nobody here actually believes it. The west is completely degenerate. The people here are completely self absorbed cunts who view morality as a neat hobby to impress their friends. I have never had an intelegent conversation with another american. We enjoy a standard of living never before seen in the history of the world and yet everybody has to act like a victim. Entitled is a fucking understate. These people are thugs who believe everything you own should belong to them and are convinced you imorral for not subsidizing there lazyness. Every single system is fucked beyond repair, education, transportation, healthcare, justice, all fucked. Our government dos'nt give a shit about the american people thier main goal is fucking up the rest of the world for bullshit reasons that basicly all boil down to flexing our dick and whoreing ourselves out to the highest bidder. We have just gotten so numb to it that it becomes easier to speak in memes than actually express how we feel about our country.

P.S. Everyone is fat and its disgusting I feel physically sick every time I seen one of these "people"