Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

ID:GwQ6SvGb No.8140215 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There was that one scene in The Revenant, which was a great movie. Tom Hardy said to Leo DiCaprio, "Blink if you want me to kill you." Leo did eventually end up blinking but it didn't seem like he wanted Tom to kill him. Is it true that if Tom says, "Blinking means you want me to kill you," then blinking means Leo wants Tom to kill him? I don't think it does. If silence was consent in all cases, then you could put your hand over a woman's mouth while you rape her and it would technically be consensual because silence is consent in all cases.

I bring it up because one time the man at Alliance was giving a speech to the whole class. He made a humorous aside to me. He said, "We're going to put you with Gabi [Garcia] and sell the puppies to the Navy." The implicit statement in the comment he made was, "We're going to use your semen to fertilize Gabi's eggs and sell them to the Navy," I just smiled, but now I wonder if what he really meant was, "Don't say anything and just sit there quietly if you want me to take your semen without you seeing what I'm doing and then use it to breed creatures that I can sell for my own profits without giving you a cent."

I guess now he is saying now that because he made a statement, it's like I agreed to it, or that because he said something, it's like I said something. I disagree on the same basis that Leo's blinking didn't mean what Tom said it meant. Furthermore, when the man at Alliance said it, there was no statement of, "Do something if you agree." It was just something he said he was going to do, and it was framed as a joke. I didn't take it seriously, especially since human children aren't puppies, but now I wonder. If he had asked me, I might have agreed to have kids with Gabi, but I highly doubt that I would have agreed to let him get the money from selling my cum while I myself am poor as fuck. In fact, there's zero chance that I would have said, "Here you, go can sell my cum but not give me one penny for it."