Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

ID:p98qBBXl No.8207498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A pair of Gigantic ghost titties was SEELE's goal all along.

And why not? I mean, can anyone imagine what its like to be them?

> Centuries of just hanging out with other old men, doing research, and just plotting.

> Suffering and waiting patiently and endlessly, while being incapable of explaining to others and expressing what you really, really want, because you know that even if the world were to accept that about you, there is absolutely no way they can deliver.

> The scrolls that you and your secret club had expended so much effort to obtain, and had painstakingly studied down to the minute detail, your only hope of seeing your glory at the end of that hole, had promised you relief that almost never seems to come unless you do something to Make.
>It.
>Happen.

All the while your balls just get bluer and bluer, and age makes it all the much harder to withstand.
*People have died waiting!*
Then that WEASEL PRICK GENDO -- the head of that organization that you blackmailed politicians, false flagged, genocided half of mankind, and blew through several Illuminati fortunes to establish -- decides to use one of those giant robots, that *you* gave him in order to make your dreams a reality, and STOP The PAIN, to C**k-block you?

HELL! NO!

You try and PENETRATE their computer systems.

You send WAVE. after WAVE. Of your minions to BREACH these guys.

They want to play with your Giant Robots? Well, how would they like some more Giant Robot down THEIR THROAT?

And then it finally, FINALLY happens.

What you've fought long and hard for is COMING to PASS.

> "Everything is going according to plan."

Your efforts have paid off. Your eons of agony are, at last, over.

>PairOfGiganticGhostTittties.jpg

Bros, I'd give up my form too.