Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 4 / ?]

Body with no endurance

ID:N7tYW3qa No.8214207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Heeeelp me.

I work what is supposed to be an easy job. Security guard and all I have to do is walk in circles in the market I'm assigned too. I only work 2 12 hr shifts a week...

The problem? My feet feel like they are burning after like 4-6 hrs and the rest of the day is hell. It hurts like a bitch. My lower back too.

I come home not even physically exhausted (no sweat and I could do this another 8 hours).

Thing is... the issue isn't I get tired. The issue is my lower back and feet feel like they will explode. I'm not allowed to sit. Sometimes I hide in the bathroom and sit in a corner to let my feet heal. I feel like I'm in a minature hell.

The job itself is so easy, but my body can't seem to take it. 3 days so far btw. This week it didn't hurt as much as last week, but it did still feel extremely painful.

Relatable? Solutions? It really does feel like my back and feet are on fire. Like I'm walking on legos.
With my breaks, I am basically standing up for 10 hours and 40 minutes. Pain killers seem to have no effect.