Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

Arrest thread

ID:fpHzblfG No.8241128 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Seems like every time I mention my arrest, the thread gets deleted.

I don't know whose house that was I was staying in. I had to pay to move in so I doubt it was my house, but the gangstalker next door did intimate to me that it was my house. The guy I was paying rent to, at first, referred to himself as the owner of the house but later as the landlord. I would be fucking
F U R I O U S
U
R
I
O
U
S
to learn that I other people were living in my own properties while I myself was a homeless bum living in the filth of the gutter for the year before I paid almost all of my money to move into 1076 Center St. I would be SO ANGRY to learn that other people were paying rent to live in my own properties and I was living as a homeless bum due to a total lack of money.

I signed a lease beginning on May 1, 2018. In the fall, I fell behind on my rent but I was never given an eviction notice. One day the cops showed up and knocked on the door. I didn't open the door for them. Then the SWAT team showed up and totally destroyed the house, and invaded my private residence to take me away in chains so that they could lock me into the filthy slave hole for the the remainder of the winter. I was living as a slave for about two months after this, and it caused me great distress and suffering. I suffered anal trauma in jail, I had blood in my stool, and another inmate attacked me and hurt me.

On my arrest citation, they wrote burglary which is a felony. However, the crime they accused me of, the one described in the citation, was misdemeanor trespassing. The SWAT team needed to charge me with a felony or else they would not have been able to justify destroying that house. I definitely was not a burglar in that house. That was my legal residence. I was not trespassing in there either, I had every right to be in there. I was NEVER issued an eviction notice!!!