Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

ID:/eIstjvx No.8244488 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a garden. Never mind what's in it. Not your business. Fuck you.

Now that I'm done with my faggoty little life story, here's the point: I've got a rabbit problem. That
insufferable little nigger thinks it can eat my shit.

Revenge time.

It's not hard to trap a rabbit. You get a cage that shuts when the brainless little shit wanders into it for
a snack. What's hard as fuck is to figure out what that rabbit cares about.

I waited up for it. It came out a a little past midnight and | was careful not to scare it. Go ahead!
Chew that shit up! Hop on home at your leisure! You'll see what happens.

I followed it. It got away from me 4 times on 4 nights before | found its home... and its wife or
whatever rabbits have.

Two cages, two rabbits. First night. Easy. Stupid motherfuckers.

Those rabbits were not happy. They didn't like being caged. | kept them warm and safe though and even bought them rabbit food... and another
rabbit. A male rabbit.

I asked the girl at the store if there was one that stuck out as being dominant — the jerk of the group. A rabbit alpha.
When I threw that hulking, ill-mannered, floppy-eared pet-store reject in with that bastard rabbit's beloved and he had to watch her precious little
bunny puss hole get stuffed again and again by the biggest, baddest tough-guy jerkoff of a rabbit that | could find, it made him jump and chew his
cage and freak out like only desperate jealousy could.

I kept them. He had to watch them have babies. 3 litters, before | decided enough was enough.

Take that, you little faggot.