Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

ID:5ig7zvF0 No.825044 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I first came to this place, I thought it was just another /n/ with flags. But after lurking for a minute or two, I've realized that this place is amazing. Communicating with third world countries is fascinating. Pic related is a crude image of some sort of yellow man. What could it mean, I don't know but..this little pictures and cartoons that they post is wondrous, these beings that cannot communicate with words...What are they? Some sort of thing? Perhaps we can unlock that thing with more picturesTook me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.......Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.......Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.......Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.......