Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

ID:UCdtZqT5 No.8250786 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
trannies, be honest. the small majority of you pass. how many of that small majority will find a partner who would wife them, take them to meet their parents and family and make their dreams come true? even passers have a hard time being the side chick. just accept the fact that biologically you can't be a woman and emotionally you're just gonna be crushed. no one wants to marry a man in a dress and make-up. you're nothing but sex objects and practice girls meant to be pumped and dumped. be realistic and honest with yourselves, please. even if you get srs, who in their right mind would want to stick their dick in an open wound. the trannies I've been with always had a dick and its not because I want it, I pay no attention to the dick but I would rather it be there not being used at all than you telling me to fuck your bloody open wound. seriously. get a hold of your fucking selves. you guys are nothing but sex objects and you yourselves decided that. you guys wanna be women? ok, now get treated like women.