Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

The Anti-(You)

ID:H6lDu1/r No.8256532 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think I just stumbled across a gold mine.

I've been testing this across multiple boards for the past several days now. Whenever I see a garbage reply that I want to reply to but don't want to give free (You) loosh to, I put a "/" inbetween the two ">"s. I tried putting "@" at one point, but people just called it Reddit and ignored it. However, putting "/" in it leaves no room for Reddit interpretation.

And me say, the results have been absolutely explosive. The amount of unrivaled, uncapped RAGE whenever I put ">/>" instead of ">>" has caused entire threads to completely derail in a flame war. People need, need, NEED their (You)s in order to survive. In fact, they will go so far as (You) THEMSELVES, out in the open, ID and flag visible for all to see, if you don't give them their (You) subsistence.

With that being said, I think I've just struck oil and hit a jackpot. This ">/>" thing pisses people off on a level I've never seen before. It gets people more mad than ponies, furry, emojis, and even Reddit itself.

I don't know if it's possible for us to come together and make something of this, but I thought I'd let you guys know of the explosive potential of this. People really, really, REALLY need their (You) fix, and if they don't get it, the results are hilarious.

Take for example this dumb thread on /a/: >>>/a/189633081

They are sperging THE HELL OUT because I'm refusing to give them (You)s.