Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 11 / ?]

ID:0z1LJPWW No.826296 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello Nintendo-fans. Sony fan here. So I turned 18 today (yaaay!), so I have been posting quite a bit on this site today.

I would love to know why you people play Nintendo-games at all if you're over 9 years old. My first console was an Xbox 360 and my childhood game is Modern Warfare. My friends older brother had a Wii and he loved that fucking thing. I was 8 or something and I was already confused about you nintendo nerds. It's obvious the games are meant for little children, and Nintendo has like no hardcore games. After playing MW and then seeing that guy play Wii, I just couldn't get it.

He was always playing a game called Fire Emblem Radiant Down. Like, all the time. BUT NOTHING HAPPENED IN THERE. He pressed like 1 button per minute. Typical Nintendo games with control schemes for kids. And the game was sooooo slow... But he just kept playing. He was 26 at the time by the way. I was 8 and already saw that the games were not cool and for kids younger than I was at the time.

Eventually I grew up and got a PS3 of my very own and from there I started playing Doom and Killzone. The latter quickly became my favorite game series. Those games are made for people my age. Those are made for hardcore gamers.

So what do you see in games for babies? I see quite a lot of people playing Nintendo actually so there has to be SOMETHING of value that I'm missing here. It certainly isn't maturity, heck the only exclusive mature game on WiiU is Bayonetta 2, but that game is just fucking weird. I played it at a friends house. Mash buttons to win. Yay fun game.

Can you explain what it is you like and why? Why play Nintendo when you're an adult?