Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 17 / ?]

ID:+D9/dzDt No.8265273 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What a wonderful life I've made for myself.
The cooler on my videocard broke and it's only the matter of time till it burns down and I have to switch to integrated one which I don't even know if it works at all.
And I don't have any money to buy even just a goddamn cooler, ffs, as I am a jobless NEET without almost ANY life experience who has been living off of relatives' help for almost 29 years and now, living alone, I don't have any money to afford even just a decent food.
Yeah, FINALLY trying to find a job but I'm still too scared to apply, still too afraid to change my life so drastically, as I don't even know what to do, what to expect. And I know I have to, but this is like a Sword of Damocles for me right now.
And now that my computer is essentially my whole life to me, my soul, and also the only source of what little income I have, if it breaks down, I'm done for. I'd have to seek for jobs around my place, and, while there are many places to go to, I don't even know if I'd even be able to be accepted. Guess I'll have to find out soon enough.
What a wonderful, wonderful life I've lead myself into. Life of absolute poverty, corrupted and degraded by laziness and fear of change and the unknown. Damn, if only I could return even just a few years back.