Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / ?]

Concern

ID:qGpVtaPA No.8286671 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I'm a Spanish speaker of 19 years and new in the forum and I'm not sure if this goes here but I wanted to ask for help in something the thing is that I do not know if they know but by 2030 the earth is going to receive irreversible damage because of the climate change and good thing is that when I find out about this I started to get into a strong anxiety and the one that I still have so good every year is noticing the increase in temperatures on the planet poles are melting at a speed too fast and well I am also worried that world leaders do not take this as something serious and without offense have a president who says that climate change is an invention of the Chinese and the Chinese is that they do not think to move a finger and the Indian and its population reproduce as cockroaches and I fear that countries start killing each other for the resources of the planet because of this I could not concentrate on my daily life and at school and I'm afraid that if I ever found a family I would only bring my children to a world where they will only suffer and try to seek support with my family but they do not seem to take the truth seriously and I do not know where to go for that I came here and wanted to know your opinion and your help to be able to get rid of this discomfort that I have