Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

ID:dhAJtBtK No.8289099 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been trying to quit imageboards for over a year now. I quit vidya, kind of quit/outgrew anime for the most part. I left 4chan, was on 8ch for a bit and then left again. Imageboards are probably the most addictive form of social media for people like us.

The problem is that the standard weeb/gamer and/or NEET/hiki escapist lifestyle rots your brain and inevitably ends in depression. This is why you see anons in their late 10s early 20s wondering why anyone has any problem with this kind of lifestyle. They don't know yet. Like the first line of coke guess. It's all good. What's wrong with feeling good, right By the time you understand it's too late. Of course you don't want to listen to some old guy warning you about the path you're walking. You're smarter than that. You're not like him.

After watching 150+ days worth of anime, wasting probably 50 more of vidya and maybe 400 more mindlessly browsing imageboard my conclusion is that frying your brain on escapist media is as deadly as frying your brain with hard drugs. It just takes a little more time