Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

itt dreams about bant or bantoids

ID:q34d6KJE No.8299843 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i had a dream about ashley fag we were at this convention and i literally just saw him with his family and shit and then i just stared at him. then he looked back at me with a sinister look and he knew i knew it was him and he knew who i was. so then i fealt i was in danger so i rushed out to leave but then he followed me. but then i went into my house and for some reason went to my brothers room (but it looked like the bathroom) and ahsley was there. not ashley fag just ashley and then she killed me. so yeah fuck you ashley fag.

i also had a dream about alice a few nights ago. we fell in love (well she fell in love with me and i just kinda rolled with it like a chad) but the whole time she had her paper over her face. but then she sees what ive been posting about her and she immidiatly tells me to stop. and i say no fuck you ill post what i want then she reveals her face to me and then goes into my back yard threatens my kidnapps my brother and pulls out this massive device that looked like the earth with multiple moons orbiting around it and she threatend to destroy the world if i didnt stop posting but then i woke up.

kinda weird how people from an online image board who i dont even know show up im my dreams