Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

Im black and have a confession to make

ID:lmm6FUId No.8299892 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate do say it , but i have a confession to make . To all 4chan users who call black people niggers specially here on /Pol/ i can only say 1 thing ...thanks for fucking up my entire sexual life and future guys . Since i 1st came to 4chan i had a mission to fight back all racist based nigger comments with endless arguements , and often found my self doing the same racist shit to whites and other non blacks people you do towards us blacks. Since ive spent more and more days on 4chan and 4pleps , searching all boards words like nigger . It bacame to much finding reading the endless amounts of 10000000000000s racist and offensive slurs & terms such as nigger shitskin monkey slave in comments of people . All over the world "apparantly" everybody hates us so much they enjoy calling us monkeys niggers apes for their daily amusement . It seems you people will not under no consideration at all consider us human better yet living beings with feelings with an intense brain function that understands everything anybody means and says or points at . It happend suddenly maybe overnight who knows , i found myself jacking off hours and hours on amphetamins on any users post degrading niggers the more humiliating the more sexually aroused i got , but in my mind i depicted all users comments being females since im not gay but just so you know what happens to people like me , you fucked up my sexlife all i can think about is be somebodys nigger shine shoes kiss their feet , pick their cotton get whipped get called ape monkey by people making monkey noises mocking me tha thanks for fucking up my life 4chan you liturally own me as nigger slave great job