Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

ID:qQqSSrU+ No.8317904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am here to show you a candidate that /pol/ has overlooked and explain to you why he is more based than Trump and why we should vote for him. I recommend we back NYC mayor Bill DeBlasio

>He has a black wife and black kids
He understands the negro more than us, he got close to one and fathered kids with one, he can help us better understand how they think and why
>He was the speed limit nation wide to be 25MPH like NYC
The reason this is great is because if you get hir by a car at those speeds you will likely live, cause less accidents and most important he has been caught multiple times driving 50+MPH in the city proving he is an alpha who doesn't care about the laws of betas and SJW types
>He wants to legalize weed and allow blacks to get first dibs at getting licenses to sell
This is good because it keeps the black man high and lazy stopping them from hurting whites or stealing white jobs
>He wants free medical for all non whites
This will end the reparations argument. White men will simply pay a slightly higher tax so instead of getting the most expensive BMW you have to get the second most expensive now, ends their annoying rep complaining
>Is against the wall
The wall is a waste of money, we should follow his example and just build walls around our houses and have more cops patrol around our homes
>Wants to build free housing in white neighborhoods
This will help with crime in black neighborhoods while giving us the opportunity to shoot blacks for breaking into our homes. Do I need to go on? He is based