Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 10 / ?]

Wikipedia

ID:w8DjrJUz No.8334983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Asked again what is required of me to get unbanned at Wikipedia, but they haven't answered my request, instead quickly asking to "revdel" my post, so it wont appear even in edit history, because "multiple reasons". It seems they are afraid of something. So I ask for your help, by opening the following link, a posting the text, maybe that will get them to answer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard
Title: Dear Admins, Please Answer!!!
Text:
Hi! I'm still waiting for my talk page access restored. Sorry for asking here, because I'm banned from using UTRS and was clearly told by a few admins that I'm never get unbanned here.

Story: I got banned for mentioning dailystormer, and was told that it is bannable offense to mention alt-right sites at talk pages. I asked at UTRS to get unbanned promising to avoid mentioning alt-right sites and editing political articles, but as a result was told that my English is not up to the standards and told to edit Russian Wikipedia instead, despite that I'm banned at Russian Wikipedia due to questioning why they labeled Amir Khattab as a "terrorist", when he was a freedom fighter and never attacked civilians. I responded that I'm not in good relation with my Russian compatriots, and was told that I'm now banned from UTRS and not getting unbanned because I'm "racist", due to my relation with Russians, despite that I myself have Russian, Asian, Ukrainian and Jewish ancestry. I asked a few people at IRC about that, and was told that the real reason I will be banned forever is because I burned hamster alive and beheaded a chicken. I'm unsure how activity outside of Wikipedia, unrelated to Wikipedia, can lead to a ban. Or it is just the usual "we dislike your face, so we ban you?" I also got perma-banned at doomworld and reddit for the same reason - because moderators learned about my animal sacrifice rituals, so they decided to punish me, despite that I broke no ToS rules.

--NikitaSadkov