Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 7 / ?]

ID:J8mGHImR No.8376078 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so a little backstory about this: a few days ago me and the lads went on a fishing trip and while i was there i had caught one of those invasive round gobies. i knew that i had to do something about it, but i didnt want to kill the damn thing, and i also didnt want to end up feeling bad and releasing it, so i brought it home and put it in my 40 gallon tank. hes been here for a few days now and has been accepting live and dry foods, but i want to know 2 things about this fish
1. is it ok to keep them in 78-79° tanks? one of the sites i checked (https://www.fishbase.se/Summary/SpeciesSummary.php?ID=12019&AT=round+goby) had stated that they can live in waters as far as 86° but that they were kept healthier below 70. would it be fine in its current position?
2. is it legal to keep them? i live in southern ontario, and as far as i was sure, there was nothing saying they werent illegal to keep. besides, its not like i would just get rid of him if he was. i just want to be more cautious when talking to people about it.