Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 8 / ?]

Are the Dutch the worst people in Western Europe?

ID:xW+JLb+K No.8433868 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Dutch will proudly say that they are "Jews of Europe". That is the truth. This nation, like no other nation but the Jews, lived off business, business, banking, banking, percentages, 'buy cheaply and sell cheaply'. Thrown out of the door, he comes back with a new, better proposal of making money. He makes money on everything he can buy or sell.

"The Dutch are proud of everything they have achieved with hard work and it doesn't matter that they have taken it from a Jew or a Turk. Only then it is difficult to talk about one's own achievements. These are the achievements of a Turk, or a Jew, or a Pole. And here I agree that it is hard work. Unless exploiting others and attributing their achievements to oneself is such a huge effort for a Dutchman. They hate laziness in others only - because if it was different, why would they need Jewish ideas and Polish hands to work?

Moreover, from my own experience I know that the Dutch have a terrible personality and mentality. They are more hypocritical even than the French and more arrogant even than the Germans.